246. After the iCarly/Hollywood Arts karaoke at Kenan Thompson's house, Jade looked at Sam and Freddie and said, "So, how long have you two secretly liked each other?" Sam just looked around awkwardly, and Freddie denied it with, "What? We hate each other...". Sam looked down at her food sadly, and the only one who noticed was Jade. As the iCarly gang was leaving a half hour later, Jade pulled Sam aside and said, "Beck and I used to be the same way. You have nothing to worry about."
234. Before the iCarly crew left Troubled Waters, Caleb came up behind Sam and Freddie and whispered, “Lily and Jason Benson are doing fine.” Sam’s eyes widened and she whirled around, but he was gone. She looked up at Freddie with her mouth open and tears in her eyes. “Those are the names I’ve always wanted to name my kids,” she whispered.
218. After karaoke, the members of iCarly got better aquanited with the Hollywood Arts gang. Of course, while the group was having a civil conversation, Sam and Freddie started arguing, making the ditzy red head giggle. This stopped their fight, making Sam say “What’s so funny?” She only smiled and pointed at Beck and Jade, who were currently making out. “You two are exactly like them, before they started going out, I mean.” Everyone from their group agreed, besides the couple, who were still frivolously making out. “We’re nothing like them! We hate each other!” Sam screamed back. Cat only giggled some more before saying “That’s what they always used to say!”
217. During iLost My Mind, while Freddie and Carly were looking for Sam, Caleb sat Gibby down and said: ”You know, I’ve never heard of a Sam Puckett, I’ve only heard of a Sam Benson.” Gibby smiled. “I knew it.”
174. Spencer was the best man at the wedding. Since he stood behind Freddie at the alter he kept making funny faces at Sam during the vows so she would keep laughing. She finally stopped talking to go hit him upside the head and continued her vows like nothing happened.
146. After he and Carly left the mental hospital, two things occurred to Freddie: 1.) Sam had once announced live on iCarly that he had never kissed a girl. And 2.) He had just kissed her live on iCarly. He simply smiled at the beautiful irony of it all.
122. Freddie had to revise his plan to confess to Sam live on iCarly twice: once when Carly decided to take webchats and once when he realized that words weren't going to get through to Sam the way he wanted them to.
89. When Freddie and Sam eventually get married, Freddie reads a long, heartfelt speech during the exchange of vows about how much he loves Sam, how his life has never been the same since he met her, and how their relationship has evolved through time. When he finishes, Sam simply looks up at him and blurts out, "I love you more than ham." This is what causes Spencer to burst out in tears, saying, "It's so beautiful!"
62. After Freddie kissed Sam at Troubled Waters, in front of millions of people. Carly realized how sweet of a guy Freddie is. She thought he was the perfect guy. Just not for her, but for her best friend.
49. At first, when Sam called Freddie "Bacon", he was offended. Later, as he was contemplating his difficult decision, the reference popped into his mind once again. "Sam wasn't in love with Moseby," he thought. "She was in love with the bacon." He smiled a little to himself and continued his mind rambling. "I'm the bacon." Althought it took Freddie a while to make this connection, Sam had been very aware of it during her "hero/bacon" speech.